Focus of the Final Paper
During this course, you have studied the principles of organizational development. You have engaged in discussion and learning about the organizational development process, developing high performance teams and excellence in people, as well as how to develop highly successful organizations.
Describe specific ways you will apply three of the following program outcomes in order to achieve your personal and professional goals. Explain how particular theory and insights gained from this course will help you succeed. Include explanation and examples from previous experience as well as implications for future application.
1. Develop diagnostic skills to identify OD issues, problems, and opportunities;
2. Provide practice in identifying appropriate actions and selection of best alternative OD actions in actual work situations;
3. Develop the ability to apply OD knowledge to organizational situations.
4. Identify organizational situations that require professional assistance.
5. Diagnose the systems issues and select the appropriate intervention.
6. Integrate OD frameworks with broader HR frames and competency models.
7. Describe and explain the steps involved to effectively manage organizational change in a variety of contexts and settings.